Monday, June 17, 2013

Challenge # 70 Paper Piecing

Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our 
"Always a Diva Vintage or Shabby" challenge!

Once again we had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!

A Huge big "thank you" to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week

Fresh Brewed Designs 

Winner of  3 Fresh Brewed Designs digital images is :

#10 Nikki




Sassy Studio Designs 
Winner of 4 Sassy Studio Designs digital images is 

#37 Plony


Congratulations Ladies !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until June 23rd to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
by the Design Team

#19 Bo

#5 Laurie 

#13 Laura C

#45 Paula T

#38 Vania Art 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!

We have a Fabulous Sponsor 
this week 




The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish..I think =D.  I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me everywhere they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with.

The Stamping Chef is offering a prize 
of 3 digital images of winner's choice

Our theme this week is 

Paper Piecing 

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to 
Our Guest Designer this week the very talented 



Hello! My name is Jennifer S. and THEY say I am a coffee addict...... I don't think so, but I do love coffee and pink and buttons and shabby/vintage and lace and trims and paper (especially Basic Grey!) and my family and my dogs and papercrafting! :) but really, I have been playing at this hobby/obsession for about 10 years now and loving every minute of it. I re-purpose all kinds of things, so don't be surprised if you find a belt loop from one of my son's shorts or perhaps a button from my hubby's shirt or a tea tag from my morning cuppa somewhere on my creation! it's all about the fun and whimsy!


Jennifer's beautiful card using TSC Polar Bear 


You can see more of Jennifer's fabulous creation on her blog 
Please take a minute and stop by and say hi to Jennifer and leave some love for her adorable Polar Bear card!!

Now for some FABULOUS "Paper Piecing" INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers



Showcasing TSC "Lost Fairy"



Zenita

Showcasing TSC "Shane"





Showcasing TSC "Sip & Relax"




Ruza

Showcasing TSC  "Say Cheese"




Sandra

Showcasing  TSC "Unity"




Showcasing  TSC  "Speak No Evil" 



Chris

Showcasing  TSC  "Jenna" 





Showcasing  TSC  "Milk Shake Anyone?"




Showcasing TSC "Beware of Dog"



Showcasing TSC "Auriel"



Fantastic  Paper Piecing creations ladies!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.



5 comments:

  1. Wowwwww.......I am a winner!!!! Thanx all of you for picking me out of all those great creations. My mail is on his way! I hope my English is not very bad but......Ik think you will understand it (lol).
    Big hugs, Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for inviting me to be a guest designer with you this week! I had great fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys thank you so much for choosing me in your top 5 it''s made my day!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for including my card in TOP 5!!! It's a big honor for me and I appreciate it! You're a such an inspiration! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Fabulous samples from the team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!