Monday, March 24, 2014

Challenge #108 ~ Bingo ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"CAS (Clean & Simple) and/or Classy & Elegant Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing CAS Designs! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsors 

Di's Digi Downloads

The Winner of the $10.00 Voucher is ... 

#30 Lucy Patrick 



Milk Coffee

The Winner of 4 Digital Stamps of your choice is ..

 # 70  Sanja Grdinic


Congratulations Ladies!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #107 WINNER in the subject line so that we can
 get your prize information sent to you.
You have until April 7, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...
#23 Cheryl Ann
#20 Suzie McFloozy
#34 Chrissy 
#93 Einat 
#102 Helen 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #107 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 BINGO Challenge is

StampArt Design by Kathryne
StampArt Design by Kathryne© is a digital stamp collection created exclusively for Whimsy Stamps, showcasing a range of styles from delightful animated drawings to captivating wildlife portrayals. With this variety, you can choose the perfect image for any project!

This week's PRIZE is 5 Digital Images of WINNER's Choice!

Now for a look at our Bingo Card ...
Use items in one line across, down, or diagonal.

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Dee
Hi! I’m Dee and I’m a North Dakota native and I love living here. I love the long summer days, the wide open spaces and I really enjoy that my entire family lives within 20 miles of us.
I am married to most wonderful man for 30+ years. Together we have two children that are married and between the two families they have blessed us with six grandchildren. Sunday is my favorite day of the week as that is the day we try to get together as a family. I get to try out all of those recipes I Pinned throughout the week and I also get in some gramma time too!
I started out in my teen years doing a variety of craft projects. About 10 years ago, I started scrapbooking. As many of you, I couldn't bear to throw away those leftover scraps of paper – I knew they had to be good for something. That was the beginning of my love for card-making. I’m still learning new techniques and styles for card-making – someday I hope to master copic markers but until then I will keep on practicing. The biggest compliment for me is when the recipient of a card is thrilled with their card.
I love all of the different card challenges, some of my favorite cards are those that start out with one idea in mind and by the time it is completed it has taken on a totally different appearance usually caused by a dot of misplaced ink, a small paper tear – I see you smiling, you’ve all been there!

Dee's beautiful card using SAD Teddy's Surprise Package Poka Dot
Bingo = Ribbon, Blue, Flowers

Please stop by Dee's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Chris
SAD Allanah & Snowball
Bingo = Pink, Pearls, Sparkle

Jackie
SAD Little Bunny Easter Egg
Bingo = Die Cut, Lace, Yellow

Kitty
SAD Saphire
Bingo = Blue, Lace, Pearls

Maureen
SAD Jem
Bingo = Pink, Die Cut, Ribbon

Mei
SAD Christmas Gift Tags
Bingo = Pink, Pearls, Sparkles

Ruza
SAD Buttercup
Bingo = Pink, Die Cut, Ribbon
and Pink, Pearls, Sparkle (on ribbon)

Sandra
SAD Lulu
Bingo = Pink, Lace, Flowers

Susan
SAD Little Bear this is a Hug
Bingo = Blue, Ribbon, Flowers (embossed background)

Zenita
SAD Little Bear Garden Delight
Bingo = ????

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. You can join in as many other challenges as you like along with our challenge. However, you can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


10 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! The Bingo idea is great. Love the cards. They're beautiful. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Dt creations and well done to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous selection of creations. Thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab inspiration..I went with pearls, lace, blue. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work by the DT. Thanks for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely DT creations! Thank you for the sweet inspiration and the fun challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work everyone!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsBydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT makes, love your challenge...this is my first time..of many I hope :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes this challenge is super cool! I like playing online bingo as well as crafting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!